Hi guys
Hope you all are well! Long time readers will know about my little furry companion Karl and his antics but I have noticed that there are quite a few new people *waves* so here is a quick introduction.
Karl is a miniature English Lop (so I'm told) and is 4 next month. He is a cheeky little chap who can often be found hiding where he shouldn't be or nibbling on a slipper.
Karl is a house rabbit who is really spoiled in honesty, I mean, he has a blanket with his name on - he really rules the roost in our house.
Being primarily a beauty blogger I often see beauty box subscriptions and the occasional dog/cat one but nothing for a very spoiled bunny. When I discovered Bunny Box I thought it sounded perfect. After reading up on the company I have discovered that Bunny Box was founded by Stuart Cookney who wanted to buy a box for his bunny, Mr Buttons, but couldn't find any available. A man after my own heart I think!
Bunny Boxes contain natural products that are delicious and more importantly, safe. Each box contains a minimum of 6 items which is worth more than the cost of the individual box. So if you spoil your bun as much as I do it's a no brainer really!
So.. what's in July's box?
I tend to buy all of Karl's treats from the Rosewood Naturals range anyway so I was so happy to see their inclusion in the Bunny Box. In fact he had only tried one of the treats before (Dandelion Delight) so you definitely get a good variety.
Karl's favourite things in this box were the Corn Rattle Rollers, the Ginko Plus and the Dandelion & Nettle Roots - he's not great with crunchy things due to his lack of teeth but they are easily broken so he can manage a little better!
Bunny Box is available as a one off purchase of £15 or you can subscribe for longer (3 months, 6 months etc) and it works out cheaper per box that way. Delivery is really quick too - and free! Karl's box was delivered to our neighbor who was definitely intrigued by it!
If you subscribe for a 3 month Bunny Box plan you can receive a free gift with your order by entering FREEGIFT at the checkout - what more incentive do you need really?
Have you tried Bunny Box? What did you think?
Hope you all are well! Long time readers will know about my little furry companion Karl and his antics but I have noticed that there are quite a few new people *waves* so here is a quick introduction.
Karl is a miniature English Lop (so I'm told) and is 4 next month. He is a cheeky little chap who can often be found hiding where he shouldn't be or nibbling on a slipper.
Karl is a house rabbit who is really spoiled in honesty, I mean, he has a blanket with his name on - he really rules the roost in our house.
Being primarily a beauty blogger I often see beauty box subscriptions and the occasional dog/cat one but nothing for a very spoiled bunny. When I discovered Bunny Box I thought it sounded perfect. After reading up on the company I have discovered that Bunny Box was founded by Stuart Cookney who wanted to buy a box for his bunny, Mr Buttons, but couldn't find any available. A man after my own heart I think!
Bunny Boxes contain natural products that are delicious and more importantly, safe. Each box contains a minimum of 6 items which is worth more than the cost of the individual box. So if you spoil your bun as much as I do it's a no brainer really!
So.. what's in July's box?
I tend to buy all of Karl's treats from the Rosewood Naturals range anyway so I was so happy to see their inclusion in the Bunny Box. In fact he had only tried one of the treats before (Dandelion Delight) so you definitely get a good variety.
Karl's favourite things in this box were the Corn Rattle Rollers, the Ginko Plus and the Dandelion & Nettle Roots - he's not great with crunchy things due to his lack of teeth but they are easily broken so he can manage a little better!
| Decisions, Decisions |
Bunny Box is available as a one off purchase of £15 or you can subscribe for longer (3 months, 6 months etc) and it works out cheaper per box that way. Delivery is really quick too - and free! Karl's box was delivered to our neighbor who was definitely intrigued by it!
If you subscribe for a 3 month Bunny Box plan you can receive a free gift with your order by entering FREEGIFT at the checkout - what more incentive do you need really?
Have you tried Bunny Box? What did you think?



No comments:
Post a Comment