Sunday, 11 May 2014

The Weekly Ramble #53

Hello


The weekly face:

On Sunday my friend Rachel and  I went to the cinema to watch "The Other Woman" which turned out to be quite good. I had such a hard time believing Nikolaj as an American hunk though. He will always just be Jamie Lannister to me! After the cinema we nipped over to Frankie and Bennys for a bit of a catchup and some food. Standard.

Monday involved a trip to Oulton Park to watch the bike racing. I'm a MotoGP girl at heart really but I still enjoyed watching the BSB. It was such a long day but it was great.

Tuesday to Friday were just filled with work and chilling afterwards. I have read 3 books this week which I have enjoyed, even if I think I have read one of them before. Reading problems.

Yesterday I went to a bit of a house party which isn't really my scene. Cocktails were consumed and I don't think I will be able to remove my sunglasses today.

In the news this week, MAC are collaborating with Marge Simpson and Metallica are playing at Glastonbury. The world has gone mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment