Hello
I'm sure it's not just me that sees an email from The Body Shop and starts ordering everything in sight? I wanted to try something from the Honeymania range when it was first launched but for some reason or other I didn't.
Now, I'm not one to say no to a 50% off so this little delight made it into my basket. I was expecting it to smell sweet and sickly and really quite a foodie smell, but it has more of a floral scent to it. You can definitely smell honey but it isn't in your face.
I'm sure it's not just me that sees an email from The Body Shop and starts ordering everything in sight? I wanted to try something from the Honeymania range when it was first launched but for some reason or other I didn't.
Now, I'm not one to say no to a 50% off so this little delight made it into my basket. I was expecting it to smell sweet and sickly and really quite a foodie smell, but it has more of a floral scent to it. You can definitely smell honey but it isn't in your face.
The Body Shop say: This soap-free shower gel contains Community
Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers.
Lather up to envelop skin in a rich, floral scent.
- Soap-free
- Lather-rich
- Rich, floral scent

No comments:
Post a Comment