Hello
I have been loving a nice relaxing bath even more than usual this week and thought I would try one of the Mother's Day offerings from Lush in my latest one.
This was a super slow fizzer and was very pretty as it dispersed, bright pink and green! As it got smaller the bomb went a bit glittery but nothing over the top. When it completely fizzled out there were a few flowers floating around in the bath.
The water turned a deep green colour which wasn't the prettiest but didn't stain the bath either. The water was lovely and soft too.
For £2.95 I don't think you can go wrong - although I would liked to have seen more flowers bobbing about the place personally.
I have been loving a nice relaxing bath even more than usual this week and thought I would try one of the Mother's Day offerings from Lush in my latest one.
Apparently this was a limited edition for last year but I didn't try it then so I don't know if it is exactly the same.
Secret Garden smells very floral and girly as you would expect, but it isn't sweet like most of Lush's other offerings.
The water turned a deep green colour which wasn't the prettiest but didn't stain the bath either. The water was lovely and soft too.
For £2.95 I don't think you can go wrong - although I would liked to have seen more flowers bobbing about the place personally.



No comments:
Post a Comment