Hello

- Luxury Lush Pud - Lush £3.40
- Baby Lips Electro in Oh! Orange - Maybelline $3.99
- Benefit Rockateur Boxed Blusher - Debenhams £23.50
- Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt - The Body Shop £8.00
2. I really want all of the Electro Baby Lips but this one looks to be a winner for me. I really hope we get the Electro range over in the UK but I have a friend who is going to (hopefully) be picking this up for me.
3. Ahh Benefit Boxed Blushers, the price is totally unjustifiable, but I want it anyway. I love the two that I already have (Coralista and Hervana) and this would make a nice addition to my little collection.
4. Possibly one of the most blogged about ranges recently, the Honeymania collection from The Body Shop. I love honey and anything you can chuck in a bath, so this looks perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment