I'm a very happy bunny because Karen of tiny bird heart has nominated me for The Sunshine Award! As an avid reader of Karen's blog I was so surprised to see my name up there. Go check out her blog, she has some fantastic posts and a cute little guinea pig called Panda.
The rules of the Sunshine Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you = Done!
2. Post the award logo on your blog
3. Nominate 5 blogs that you love
4. Share seven facts about yourself
Seven Facts About Me
1. I have been a vegetarian since I was 7 years old.
3. I own over 50 pairs of shoes.
4. I am amazing at mini-golf (not tooting my own trumpet lol).
6. I have pernicious anaemia.
7. I got married at 19.
So there we have it, seven facts about me!
My Nominations
I would love to hear seven random facts about:
Hayley from Tea Party Beauty
Rosie from Rosie Alexandra
Kylie from Lazy to lovely
Danielle from Underland to Wonderland
El from Little Red
I hope you guys do this as I love finding out more about my fave bloggers!


No comments:
Post a Comment