Sunday, 10 May 2015

The Weekly Ramble #105

Hello

The weekly face:

 
Poser alert. Woops. I only had a 2 day work week this week which is always amazing.

On Wednesday we went to the Trafford Centre to watch the new Avengers film, Age of Ultron. I absolutely loved it! I'm a major nerd anyway but when you have James Spader as the villain I'm always going to be sold. If you haven't watched it yet I would definitely recommend. We also were supposedly going shopping for birthday presents but no inspiration struck so we came home empty handed. Actually that's a bit of a fib, I ended up buying my first two Tsum Tsum's - Thumper and Blossom obviously.

Yesterday we had a huge Spring clean, the house looks well sparkly. I feel like doing nothing today but we are going shopping for housey stuff, the exciting life of a grown up eh? It feels like the weekend has gone super fast, I could totally go for a day between Saturday and Sunday. Or just work part time? I wish.