Thursday, 7 May 2015

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher | Review and Swatches

Hello

I swear I'm not on commission for Makeup Revolution, I just think that their releases really knock it out of the park! Recently I spoke about one of their blush palettes but today I will be sharing with you something altogether fancier.

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher
Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher
Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart BlusherMakeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher

I think it is more than a little obvious that Makeup Revolution have taken inspiration from Too Faced's Sweetheart Blushes when creating their own Blushing Hearts range, and who can blame them really? Realistically as they looked so similar that was what made me buy Blushing Heart so fair play to them! I know what you're probably thinking, a replica does not equal the same quality. I won't be able to compare like for like as I will not be dropping £24 on a blusher when I can get an identical one for £4.99. Bills to pay and all that.

Blushing Heart is a blusher which contains three shades within the pan, you can use them separately or swirled together, it's always good to have options girls! For this reason I think that the Blushing Hearts are perfect for travel and mine came with me recently on a weekend away and I had no issues with it shattering/making a general mess. Thumbs up from me!

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher Swatches
Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher Swatches

Now I can wang on about fancy packaging until the cows come home but that isn't what really matters is it? The swatches above are as they are in the heart, top being left, middle being middle, bottom being right and the fourth one is a combination of all three. As you can see it is only the bottom/right shade that contains any sparkle so if that's not your thing you can easily avoid it. The pigmentation of this blusher is absolutely amazing and applies like a dream. I just swirl my brush around in all the shades and roll with it. The longevity is astounding too which sometimes you don't always get with a more budget blusher.

Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts - Blushing Heart Blusher On

As you can see Blushing Heart has really perked up my ghost like pallor. 'Scuse the brows by the way, I was attempting a more natural look (why? indeed).

All in all I would definitely recommend picking up Blushing Heart, it is £4.99 from Makeup Revolution which is available in some Superdrugs. Although not mine, rude.