Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Empties #19

Hello
The latest five to bite the dust:
  • Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub
  • Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm
  • REN Clearcalm3 Night Serum
  • Alterna Bamboo Hair Spray
  • Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
 
 

Hot Sugar Scrub - I wasn't 100% sure about this at first, it's a strange sensation when your body scrub starts heating up of its own accord. I really like this, it is a bit oily, the perfect amount of scrubbiness and has the classic Sanctuary scent.
Repurchase: Yes.


Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm - I'm pretty sure I've tried most of Botanics' products now, and this is a stand out product for me. The balm starts out solid but it soon warms and becomes oily which is great for an evening cleanse. I think the price point is great too.
Repurchase: Yes.

Clearcalm3 Night Serum - The Clearcalm3 range from REN is designed for troubled skin and while I didn't use this religiously I could feel a difference after using. I think REN is quite expensive, but if you have the money I would definitely recommend.
Repurchase: Not presently.


Bamboo Hair Spray - I'm not really a hairspray user, I wanted to use this up though and it does help me to hold a beachy wave throughout the day. Alterna is such an expensive brand so that immediately puts me off.
Repurchase: No.


Thick and Fast Mascara - A mascara is a mascara, am I right? This was okay - I wouldn't pay full whack but it was black enough, lengthening enough and curling enough. I just find them all the same really.
Repurchase: Probably not.