Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55 | Review and Swatches

Hello

I don't know about you (but I'm feeling 22... not really - I'm 25) but once the sun makes an appearance it really accentuates how pale I actually am and I tend to use a bronzer in the Summer months. I'm usually very loyal to the original chocolate bronzer from Bourjois as it is pale for a bronzing product and doesn't make me look muddy or orange. So when I spotted the Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzing powder & highlighter I thought I would give it a whirl!

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55
Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55
Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55

The packaging is exactly the same as the normal bronzing powders, a sturdy cardboard which has a magnetised closing which makes it perfect for travel. It is also great for traveling as you are getting two products for the space of one, bonus!

I know people say that it smells of chocolate, it really doesn't. It smells like furniture polish but thankfully that doesn't translate onto the skin.

The bronzer half is as dark as I would be able to go as I'm so pale, what I'm trying to say is that it's still not really that dark. The highlighter half is subtly iridescent but never sparkly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I'm not skilled enough to attempt a contour but I don't think this product would be appropriate for that, more of just adding a bit of healthy radiance to the skin.

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55 Swatch

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter 55 On 

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder & Highlighter is £7.99 and available from Boots. Will you be picking this up for the warmer months?