Thursday, 23 April 2015

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar | Review and Swatches

Hello

Back in the day I was a huge Goth and wouldn't venture out of the house until I had a panda-eye going on. Fast forward 10 years (yikes!) and I definitely prefer a much subtler look. I had heard great things about the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners so was very excited to give them a whirl.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and RockstarUrban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar Swatch

The two shades that I have are Perversion (black) and Rockstar (purple) and they are in a double ended pencil which definitely saves space in my makeup bag.

Applying these eyeliners is an absolute dream, they are so creamy, have great pigment and cause no dragging or irritation. They sound like a complete winner don't they? I have one huge problem with the 24/7 liners and that is that they transfer like you wouldn't believe. I don't really experience eyeliner transference these days as my skin is loads less oily than it used to be but these are a nightmare. I also wish Rockstar was more purple rather than grey-purple (is that a thing?).

Perversion and Rockstar will set you back £15.50 each which is absolutely insane considering that there are much more budget friendly, similar products out there. It may just be me that finds that they transfer but it is definitely something to consider if you are considering buying.

If I were to recommend something similar (and loads better) it would be the All Day and Night liners from Makeup Revolution.

Have you tried the 24/7 liners from Urban Decay? What did you think of them?