Sunday, 26 April 2015

The Weekly Ramble #103

Hello

The weekly face:


It appears I'm channeling my 14 year old self with that choker but I really like it! Still also loving a bit of Viva Glam Miley too as is evident by my pout.

It feels like I've done loads this week. On Sunday and Monday I was in Leeds shopping my little heart out. I got to spend some quality time with my Mum and our hotel was beautiful, super fancy. Even though it was very fancy and I didn't see anyone else with tattoos I still managed to eat the most common breakfast in the world in front of all these suave looking people. The breakfast in question is a hash brown butty, which does sound repulsive I grant you but it is actually a taste sensation. I spent so much money in Leeds but I had a ball and that's all that matters.

On Tuesday James had his stitches out and his head is healing nicely, even if he does look a little bit like a thug! Ha. I managed to have a bit of catch up time with my college tutor on Thursday and I am progressing nicely, I'm about half way through my course and it is so much work. I thought I would get chance to do some at work but as it's been so busy I've been doing it all at home which isn't the best.

Saturday was the real star of the show this week, I went into Liverpool with my friend for food, shopping and a massage. First stop was Bill's which was a new experience for me, I had some American style pancakes and they were delicious. After a quick browse around Zara and Forever 21 it was soon time for our appointments at the Lush Spa. We both had originally booked in for The Good Hour but one of the therapists wasn't available so I ended up having the Hard Days Night Treatment. Now obviously I was a bit gutted as I don't deal with change/alterations to plans very well but hey ho! I figured I would just roll with it and it was absolutely amazing. Like I want to go back and have another one today. Bliss. After finishing up at the Lush Spa we nipped down the way to MAC and Illamasqua and picked up some "essentials". By this time it was about 16:30 and we still hadn't eaten so we went to TGI Fridays for a refuel. I have never been to TGIs before and honestly I don't see what all of the fuss was about. My cocktail was delicious but the food was meh at best.