Thursday, 16 April 2015

NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil | Review

Hello

You may remember my recent foray into the world of facial oils so when the NUDE ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil was included in a LIBxBBB box I couldn't wait to crack it open.


NUDE are a skincare brand that I have not previously tried. NUDE are known for being natural and ethical whilst still promising great results. The ProGenius Treatment Oil is free from: parabens, sulphates, pegs, tea, dea, proylene glycol, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil and silicone.

Now obviously the 10ml size that I have isn't the same packaging as the full sized oil but it is still pretty fancy. I wouldn't travel with it but I don't do much of that anyway so isn't a problem. The lid draws the oil into the pipette when you push it down which makes me feel like I'm doing a Chemistry lesson back in high school. Small things eh?

The ProGenius Treatment Oil contains 10 nutritious plant oils that quickly absorb, and NUDE claim that it provides 24 hours of moisture. These oils are rich in omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 which aim to deliver youthful, healthy-looking skin. 

I find that the oil sinks in very quickly and is perfect for to use in an evening. I do find when I wake up that my skin still feels plumped and hydrated. As you only need 2-3 drops a time this little bottle is lasting me for ages. I think the overall condition of my skin has improved since using the ProGenius Treatment Oil and I would definitely consider picking up a full sized bottle, which at £58 for 30ml isn't cheap. The one downside to this product is the smell, it reminds me of pencil shavings. Not that that would put me off, after all I am asleep while it's working its magic!