Thursday, 30 April 2015

May Wishlist

Hello

Basic


1. Philosophy - Fresh Cream EDT - Boots - £34.00
2. Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lacque - Appechissant - Boots - £8.99
3. Ojon - Rare Blend Oil - Boots - £30.00
4. LUSH - Lust Gorilla Perfume - Lush - £48.00

1. I have read about Philosophy's latest fragrance on many a blog lately and knew I had to give it a spritz the next time I was in store. I absolutely love it, it is clean (like all of the Philosophy fragrances) but a little bit sweet too. Good enough to eat for sure. I may just spend my points on this one.

2. I have only just tried the original Rouge Edition lipsticks from Bourjois and I can't believe it has taken me so long. The Aqua Lacque range are more sheer and Spring appropriate. I think the shade Appechissant is right up my street.

3. My hair is in a bit of a state at the moment, my roots are getting greasy quickly (I've changed shampoo, never again) but they ends are so dehydrated and parched. I've heard good things about Ojon and I just really want to chuck any sort of moisture that I can at my hair presently.

4. Ahh, Lust. Lust has been a long time favourite of mine as it is primarily jasmine based. I do love jasmine, I think it smells super sexy. I recently had a spritz when I was at the LUSH Spa which has only fueled the obsession.