Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice | Review and Swatches

Hello

Well that's an obscenely long name for a post, but that's how I like to roll!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice

I'm pretty sure I just order things willy-nilly from Makeup Revolution as I already own loads and loads of blushers, so I certainly didn't need another 8! Woops. The Sugar and Spice variant of the Ultra Blush and Contour Palette contains 8 shades of blusher, ranging from a pastel lilac to a taupe-pink. The only shade that I can't use is the lilac frosty one as it is just too shimmery for me, I prefer a more subtle highlight these days.

I love the packaging of this palette, it feels so weighty and well made and you can't beat a huge mirror in my opinion. I also think it looks very sleek and sophisticated being all black with metallic gold lettering.

The Ultra palettes contain 13g of product in total and I think they would be a great starting point if you are just getting into makeup or want a bit more variety in your life.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice Swatches
Natural Light
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice Swatches
Direct Sunlight

Sugar and Spice contains 2 light contouring shades, 4 matte pink blushers, 1 shimmery pink blusher and 1 lilac toned highlighter.

The Ultra palettes come in 6 variants, some are more bronzers and some are pure blushers and at £6 a snip they are a steal.