Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Makeup Revolution I ♥ Makeup Lip Geek in Dare to be Different | Review and Swatches

Hello

Another day, another Makeup Revolution product.


I don't exactly know what made me buy Dare to be Different in the first place as the swatches on Makeup Revolution's website are so off. 

I love, love, love the packaging of the Lip Geek lipsticks, I can spot this a mile off in my collection. I think the pink and purple metallic is so cute, and will definitely appeal to younger customers. It may not be your thing but I adore it.


The Lip Geek range claims to be super pigmented which is always a nice bonus. Dare to be Different is a nude pink which dries down to a semi-matte finish. I say semi-matte as it never feels drying or uncomfortable. This lipstick applies really well, is opaque in one coat and certainly is super pigmented. I find Dare to be Different the perfect every day sort of colour, I wear mine to work quite a lot. It doesn't last for hours and hours but that doesn't bother me, as it is so easy to reapply.


For £2.99 I will definitely be picking up some more shades the next time I am placing an order.

Have you tried the Lip Geek range?