Thursday, 2 April 2015

Lola Intense Colour Lipstick in Strawberry Fields | Review and Swatches

Hello

This lipstick is the second thing I have tried from the Lola range and as it came with one of the LIBxBBB boxes I was excited to give it a whirl!


Strawberry Fields is not necessarily a shade that I would have chosen for myself as I prefer something more orange toned and less frosty but sometimes it's good to try things you wouldn't pick for yourself.

I think the packaging of this lipstick from Lola looks very sleek and because it is square I can easily spot it sitting in my pot.

Strawberry Fields is a mid-toned frosted pink which has good opacity, which is great seeing as it is one of the "intense" shades.


I don't know if Strawberry Fields suits me or not, I'm a bit on the fence!


The longevity isn't great and for £12 I thought it would be better in honesty. That wouldn't put me off trying other shades from the range though as they may not all be the same.

Lola is available from Marks and Spencer.