Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Empties # 18

Hello
The latest five to bite the dust:
  • The Body Shop Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt
  • Clearasil Superfruits Cleansing Pads
  • L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel
  • Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo
  • Avon Bright Apple Blossom Shower Gel 




Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt - I've spoken of this little delight here. I love the scent of Honeymania and we all know how much I love a good bubble bath. It gives loads of bubbles and they last for ages.
Repurchase: Yes.


Superfruits Cleansing Pads - I first became of this offering from Clearasil from binge watching Caroline Hirons' Youtube channel and of course, went out and bought them. I use these in an evening after cleansing and they have really sorted out my pain-in-the backside skin. Like really. Caroline described these as a good starting point to acid toning if that is something you quite fancy but have no idea where to start.
Repurchase: Yes.

Verbena Shower Gel - Verbena is one of my favourite scents ever. It is always my first choice for travel as it is unisex too. L'Occitane's offering is quite drying but smells amazing and makes you feel lovely and clean. My only problem is that it is so expensive.
Repurchase: More than likely.


Ultimate Blends Shampoo - I don't really know why I bought this as it is designed for dry, frizzy hair - which I don't have. I do however love it, happy accident! It is quite runny but cleans really well and doesn't make my hair greasy quickly. It also smells amazing. 
Repurchase: Yes.

Bright Apple Blossom Shower Gel - I tend to buy a lot of Avon shower gels when they're on offer and they are all of the same consistency and make you feel really clean. However the scent of this is quite bland so wasn't really doing it for me. You win some, you lose some.
Repurchase: No.