Sunday, 1 March 2015

The Weekly Ramble #95

Hello

The weekly face:


I can't believe we are in March already, slow down 2015.

I went to the Trafford Centre yet again this week, this time with my Mum and Dad. We went for food, shopping and a round of mini golf. I won! Yay! That hardly ever happens and I'm very pleased for myself, small things eh? I had my eye on quite a few bits for myself, including a Pandora ring and a blouse from Zara, but everything I had been eyeing up was out of stock. How rude.

On Friday we took young Karl back to the exotic vets for a check up and everything looks great apparently. They also gave him a little manicure while he was there, he's like a new man. In the afternoon I went to see my Mum at work, so I could give her a break while she ate her dinner (lunch, soz Southerners) and had a minute. I then went to see my brother in the afternoon which I haven't done in ages. We used to be close when we were kids but we've sort of drifted apart over the last few years which is sad, and I'm trying to rectify that.

Yesterday we had a super quiet day - including a lie in! I'm regretting it already as I now have to do even more stuff today. Fail. I need to go and buy my niece and nephew's birthday presents, wrap Mother's Day and other birthday presents, do the ironing and do my NVQ. Serves me right for being a sloth yesterday I suppose. I did make fudge though. Yum.