Thursday, 5 March 2015

REN Satin Perfection BB Cream | Review and Swatches

Hello

I only associate REN with skincare so I was quite surprised to see a BB cream in their range. 


REN state that their Satin Perfection BB cream has "adaptive technology" which will suit light to medium skin colourings. I usually find colour adaptive base products to be far too orange for my ghostly complexion so I didn't have high hopes.

I really like that this product has SPF 15 as well as being silicone free, REN's skincare background has been translated well to their first foray into makeup I feel.

This BB cream applied really well and did leave a matte finish to my skin (I definitely wouldn't call it satin), so if you are more prone to oil and need a light coverage then this could be perfect for you. I found the colour to blend in seamlessly with minimal effort, and there wasn't an orange glow in sight!. My only real issue with this product is that it doesn't cover any imperfections, it basically looks like my skin has no base product on it which is fine if you have clear skin, but doesn't provide enough coverage for me sadly.


If you are considering purchasing the Satin Perfection BB Cream from REN it will set you back £28 for 50ml.