Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Makeup Revolution Channeling My Inner Eyeliner | Review and Swatches

Hello

Can you believe Makeup Revolution have just had their 1st birthday? They've done so well in such a short amount of time!

Today I will be sharing with you my thoughts on the Channeling My Inner eyeliner from their I ♥ Makeup line.


I have far too many eyeliners in my collection but I couldn't leave this one. The All Day and Night eyeliners are supposedly dupes for the Urban Decay 24/7 ones too.

I like the packaging, even though I'm 25 a bit of hot pink lettering still floats my boat. One thing to note, it looks like you can't sharpen it because it's plastic, but you can.. it took me ages to work that out so thought was worth mentioning!


The colour is a deep brown with a subtle bronze shimmer running throughout the eyeliner, which should suit all eye colours. I tend to wear brown rather than black as it doesn't look as harsh during the daytime. The formula is really creamy and glides on with no tugging and you get full pigment in one swipe. The only downside to it being so creamy is that you need to sharpen it regularly.


As you can see, I tend to wear my eyeliner on my top lash line. Channeling My Inner has given me no irritation and doesn't really transfer onto the eyelids. It can do after excessive wear time (16 hours) though but I don't think that's bad at all.

For £1.99 I would definitely recommend picking one up! Also if you spend £25 on the Makeup Revolution website you also get a free gift worth £25 so now is the time to get an order in!