Thursday, 26 March 2015

LUSH Twilight Bath Ballistic* | Review

Hello

Another day, another bath bomb. I've used countless Twilights in my time and thought it was about time I shared my views.


Twilight just looks appealing to me, I'm not sure if it's the mid-pink colouring or the stars and moon that are raised on the surface.

The scent is amazing, but I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it reminds me of. The ingredients contain lavender oil, tonka absolute and ylang ylang oil which make for a relaxing bath. Twilight is perfect if you struggle nodding off, the Sunday night insomnia is real don't you know.


Twilight is pink on the outside and blue on the inside. The inner core also contains glitter which is never a bad thing. This particular one was a bit lacking in the blue so my bath ended up a baby pink when it had finished fizzling, when usually it is a lilac shade of purple.

Twilight costs £3.35 and is perfect for a Sunday night bath.