Tuesday, 3 March 2015

LUSH Dream Cream* | Review

Hello

Dream Cream is LUSH's number 1 product apparently, so I was intrigued what I would think of it being the moisturiser-dodger that I am.


Dream Cream comes in the standard LUSH screw top black pot which can be easily stacked together which is good news if you are a LUSH fiend like myself. The lid closes really tightly so no need to worry if you want to travel with any of their potted products.

Dream Cream is quite a fluid moisturiser, but not as runny as a milk, so it is easily applied to the skin and smooths in really quickly. The scent isn't anything to write home about really, I just get a little whiff of lavender but it is quite herby on the whole.

Oat milk, rose water, olive oil, cocoa butter and chamomile blue oil are just some of the ingredients which will leave you with smooth, calm skin. Dream Cream is great if you are an eczema sufferer apparently, as the ingredients are non-irritating and very calming on the skin.

I'm still not sold on moisturising every day, it just feels like such a hassle but the results that I am getting are swaying me to keep at it!

Dream Cream is £11.95 for 240g.