Thursday, 12 March 2015

LUSH Avobath | Review

Hello

Avobath is a bath bomb that I have used many a time from LUSH, even though it took me years to try it.



The reason it took me so long is because it isn't the showiest product that LUSH do, nor the most colourful and as it turns out I'm quite a fickle creature.



Avobath contains avocado, extra virgin olive oil, lemongrass oil, bergamot oil and rosewood oil which makes for a nourishing, beautifully citrusy bathtime.


I don't usually have a bath in a morning as I don't have time, well who does realistically? But this is great to perk you up and get you ready for the day ahead. The citrus scent is invigorating and perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.

As Avobath is so moisturising it would work a treat if you have dry skin. I don't particularly but it doesn't make my skin feel greasy so it's not too over the top. I also love the colour that the water turns to with Avobath, it is a cross between a lime and a jade green which is shot through with gold iridescence.

Avobath is £3.35 if you fancy picking one up the next time you are in LUSH.