Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer | Review

Hello

I usually stick to what I know when buying a new hand cream but something about the Gardener's Hand Healer from Le Couvent des Minimes really appealed to me. I think it was the 20% shea butter that drew me in honestly.


I really like the packaging of this hand cream, it is sturdy enough to throw in your bag and the lid closes tightly so it won't come off. The 25ml is a perfect handbag size.

I don't suffer from particularly dry hands but I am trying to get in to the habit of using a hand cream regularly to keep them nice and moisturised. The scent of the Gardener's Hand Healer is amazing, to me it smells of verbena but it also contains; shea butter, mimosa, camomile, marshmallow, calendula, lemon balm and rosemary. The overall scent isn't medicinal but still leans towards that herby, more natural blend.

As 20% of this product it is very moisturising and softening, but not too thick that it doesn't absorb in to the skin. A little does go a long way as it is a thick product before it warms up.

For £4.75 I would definitely recommend this hand cream and I am certainly going to be picking up more things from Le Couvent des Minimes which is available at Boots.