Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Empties #17

Hello
The latest five to bite the dust:
  • Philosophy The Muffin Man Shower Gel
  • Botanics Cleansing Toner
  • Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel
  • Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
  • Klorane Nettle Shampoo


The Muffin Man Shower Gel - I loveeee Philosophy! From their cute packaging to delicious scents you really can't go wrong. The Muffin Man smells like lemon muffins and is the perfect start to the day. This is definitely unisex too.
Repurchase: Yes, but it's either limited edition or discontinued. Wah.


Cleansing Toner - I happen to think Botanics are a really underrated brand. I was drawn to this originally as it contains skin brightening ingredients. I use this in a morning when I don't want a more acidic tone. In short, I love it and I can really tell when I don't use it, my skin feels more bumpy and just a bit gross in general.
Repurchase: Yes.

Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel - Well that's an excessive name. You know when you're panic buying in Boots because you were having a bad skin day/week/month/life? This is one of those purchases. In fact I bought 3, they were on offer. Sigh. Luckily it had no adverse reactions with my skin but nor did it really do anything.
Repurchase: No.


Better than Sex Mascara - Never did I think I would ever be using a £19 mascara. I knew that without even looking it up, because it's so ridiculous. Annoyingly I absolutely love this mascara, bar the name.
Repurchase: No.


Nettle Shampoo - The moral of the story here is to not buy things so you qualify for free delivery on Escentual. This shampoo is so runny and doesn't lather at all. It also makes my hair get greasy quicker.
Repurchase: No.