Sunday, 8 February 2015

The Weekly Ramble #92

Hello

The weekly face:


I finally had my B12 injection on Thursday, hopefully I should be feeling lots perkier. I don't think it helps with the limited amount of sunshine that we get in Winter either, it's dark when I go to work and dark when I get home! Boo!

Yesterday I went to my friends' engagement party which was a good night. I didn't want to have too many to drink though as it is my Mum's birthday today! Not that I drink a lot anyway but I didn't want to be feeling worse for wear today. I have got my Mum a lovely pair of earrings that she has had her eye on, a bracelet and a Starbucks voucher! Plus flowers and a cake of course. She's working today but we will be heading up there this evening.

I am off work this week which is always a bonus, we're going to an exotic vets in the morning to see if they can sort Karl's gnashers out permanently but other than that I've got minimal plans.