Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Maybelline Asian Baby Lips | Review

Hello

I spotted two of the Asian Baby Lips range in my local pound shop so of course I had to pick them up. I was under the impression that they were Japanese initially but apparently these are the Asian version.

The flavours that I have are Smoothing Cherry and Mango Pie.


I do like the packaging of these Baby Lips but not as much as the Electro ones, it is also worth noting that these have a smaller lid which pops off rather than a full sized case one like the others.

They last about as well as any other "cheaper" lip balm which is good for £1! Maybelline are obsessed with saying that their lip balms last 8 hours, of course they don't, it's more like 2 hours.

The flavours/scents of these Baby Lips are amazing, they smell so juicy and fruity. Of the two I prefer Smoothing Cherry but it is a close call! The lip balms are also SPF 20 which is always a good thing.

If you can get your hands on these I would definitely pick some up!