Saturday, 28 February 2015

March Wishlist

Hello


Basic

1. Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb - Lush - £3.50
2. Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick - MAC - £15.50 
3. Moonlight Dream Body Spray - Victoria's Secret
4. Quilted Ballet Pumps - Forever 21 - £13.50 

1. Realistically I am probably going to buy everything from the Mother's Day collection from LUSH this year, I usually do. Rose Bombshell, as you would imagine, is scented with roses and looks very pretty.

2. I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan generally, her music isn't my cup of tea, but anyone who gets behind the Viva Glam campaign is a good egg in my book. All proceeds from these lipsticks go directly to helping people with HIV and the lipstick itself is a gorgeous bright pink.

3. A lady at work has a few of these body mists from Victoria's Secret and they smell amazing. I'm going to have a mooch in their Trafford Centre store to see if they sell them over here.

4. These ballet flats are among the comfiest shoes I have ever owned but mine died a death a few months ago after a lot of use. I'm hoping to pick some more up the next time I'm in a Forever 21.