Thursday, 12 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Eyeshadow Palette | Review and Swatches

Hello

I'm sure most of you are now aware of Makeup Revolution and their "Iconic" palettes, they have been dubbed as dupes for the Naked palettes from Urban Decay, and I just couldn't resist picking up Iconic 3.



Iconic 3 is an eyeshadow palette which contains 12 neutral(ish) rosy toned shades. There is a mixture of matte and shimmer which always pleases me greatly. Sadly the first 4 shades don't really translate well on to my skin, which is quite weird because the rest of the shadows are really pigmented. Usually with the more value brands the matte eyeshadows are of a poor quality but I'm happy to report that this isn't the case here! I tend to reach for the right hand side of the palette as the pale pinks just do nothing for me, as I'm so pale I find pale eyeshadow makes me look a bit ill. The longevity of these is excellent, they do not crease, they do not budge until you want to remove them.



I bought Iconic 3 as I thought it would stop me lusting after the Naked 3, but that hasn't happened (shocker) even though I love the quality of this palette. For £4 I think this is really good value for money and would definitely recommend that you check out Makeup Revolution if you haven't already. Some larger Superdrug stores stock Makeup Revolution but if yours doesn't you can always order online.