Thursday, 5 February 2015

LUSH Peace Massage Bar* | Review

Hello

Massage bars are not new to me (oo er) but Peace is one that had eluded me until now.


I'm just going to point out that I bulk take my photos where possible, hence the date on the packaging!

Like all of Lush's massage bars Peace has minimal packaging (you can ask for it naked it you have something to pop it in - like one of their massage bar tins) which always pleases me greatly.

To use a massage bar you can warm it in your hands and then rub in with your hands or use the bar directly. I prefer using my hands as I can gauge how much I'm using easier. Obviously if you've talked someone into giving you a massage then that's even better - it is nearly Valentine's Day after all!

Peace contains cocoa butter, shea butter and olive oil which blended together create a very subtle and nourishing fragrance. After using Peace my skin is left super soft and beautifully scented.

If massage bars aren't for you, something I like to do is cut a little bit off and chuck it in the bath, it makes the water really soft and smells gorgeous and you only need a tiny bit!

Lush have 13 massage bars in their range, the Dirty one is appealing to me next - mint choc chip? yes please!