Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Empties #16

Hello
The latest five to bite the dust:
  • Pantene Aqualight Conditioner
  • Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
  • Avon Far Away Body Spray
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
  • Marks and Spencer One Formula Light Night Cream

 

Aqualight Conditioner - It's taken me about 12 months to go through this conditioner. As I'm prone to oily hair I'm quite sparing with conditioners. I really like this one, it leaves my hair soft and doesn't make it greasy which is all I'm looking for really.
Repurchase: Yes.

 

Sugar Crush Body Wash - Sugar Crush is my favourite scent from Soap and Glory, I just wish that this was a bit thicker in consistency. As this is such a huge bottle it took me ages to finish it off, so you are definitely getting value for your money.
Repurchase: No, it's just a bit too runny.

Far Away Body Spray - I think I bought this as part of an offer as I'm not usually a body spray sort of girl. Aerosols and I don't get along in general actually. I love the Far Away scent and usually have a bottle of the EDT on the go but this body spray just irritated me, i.e. gets in the back of my throat.
Repurchase: No.

 

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - I love the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop and this was the product that started it for me really. It sinks in really quickly and is light enough to use as a day time moisturiser for sure. I also adore the scent.
Repurchase: Yes.


One Formula Light Night Cream - I got this as part of a travel set and figured I would use it up. It's nothing special but doesn't aggravate my skin either. The price point on this range is really low so may be good if you are just getting into skincare.
Repurchase: No.