Sunday, 25 January 2015

The Weekly Ramble #90

Hello

The weekly face:


This week has been awful and I'm glad to see the back of it honestly. I managed to go back to work on Wednesday after being ill since the Friday before. I felt so guilty ringing in and I have no idea why, if you're ill you're ill. I think it was just a really bad cold but it really knocked me for six.

I've eaten loads of junk too with not feeling well, there's no way I'm reaching for an apple when I feel ropey.

Yesterday was quite productive, I've wrapped my Mum's birthday presents, done all the housework and made my shopping list for today. We are going to the Trafford Centre today for food and shopping! I haven't done any proper shopping since well before Christmas so I'm looking forward to that. I'm going back tomorrow too with my Dad, but that's for my 6 month check up since having my eyes lasered. I have no doubt there will be shopping and food involved in there too. I may do a haul post too depending on what I get, even if they make me feel like a huge cheeseball.