Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Lip Crayon in Audacious | Review and Swatches

Hello

As soon as Christmas is over I'm ready for festival season, and what better to get that feeling than an orange lip.


I know the matte lip crayons from Revlon aren't new, but they are new to me! I'm not a huge matte lover as it stands but I had heard great things.

As with most new lip releases last year these are a chubby crayon type of applicator which I personally find super easy to use. They twist up too so no need to sharpen. I really like that the outer casing colour corresponds with the actual lipstick making it easy to recognise at 6am when you are trying to get ready.


I am super into orange lips, especially during the Summer months, so Audacious was a no-brainer for me. It gives great opacity and dries down to a nearly-matte finish. I find it hard to comment on longevity of lipstick because I am always eating and drinking but without doing these things it lasts really well.


On the lips Audacious isn't as bold as it looks in the pan so this would be a great shade if you are drawn to orange lips but not sure which would be a good starting point. The Revlon Matte Crayons are £7.99 but they usually have some sort of offer on which is when I will be picking up some more.