Thursday, 22 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer in O Boy | Review and Swatches

Hello

You may know by now that I am prone to a Makeup Revolution order and I'd never tried a liquid blush before, I'm sure you can guess the rest.


I really like the packaging of this, I prefer when you can see how much product is left and I do appreciate a good pump dispenser. You really need control when dispensing this product as a little goes a long way.

I chose O Boy because it looked quite unusual, a matte lavender-pink.


 Would you believe that tiny dot contains that much product?

To apply this I take a tiny amount (about a third of the top picture) to the back of my hand then I dab onto my cheek and blend out. I still end up with a bit of wastage but that's what the pump allows. It is very easy to blend and dries down to a matte finish. I think it gives a gorgeous pop of colour to the cheeks.


For £3 I wouldn't hesitate to try more from the Vivid Blush Lacquer range and as there are 6 different shades there is something to appeal to everybody.