Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Amazing Care Lipstick Happy Lips in Love Pink! | Review and Swatches

Hello

Do you ever buy something on a whim because it vaguely resembles something else? That's how I came to add the Love Pink! lipstick to my shopping basket.


I really liked the rose gold card packaging that this lipstick came in, it's so unusual and although things like that shouldn't matter, they totally do. The lipstick tube itself is Makeup Revolution's classic black with gold lettering.


As you can see from the above picture, the Happy Lips range look a lot like Clarins' Crystal Balms which is what pulled me in. There is a central column of colour encased in a gel/balm tube which makes applying this really easy and you can also build up to quite a bold colour. As there is a moisturising element it feels really comfortable when you are wearing it. The clear part also contains argan oil which is known for its conditioning properties.


I think Love Pink! is quite a raspberry shade which looks great all year round. It has great longevity for such a balmy product but won't last through eating and drinking. I wear this shade quite a lot to work and have had a few compliments on it.


I would definitely try more Happy Lips! shades and they are only £3, bargain. Have you tried these from Makeup Revolution?