Thursday, 1 January 2015

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub* | Review

Hello

Being the huge Lush fan that I am it was inevitable that I would get my hands on the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I have tried the lip scrubs before from Lush (Mint Julips and Santa) so I was excited to use the Bubblegum flavour.



The purpose of a lip scrub is to gently exfoliate the lips before applying lipstick to get a smooth finish. As the caster sugar is suspended in jojoba oil it scrubs without irritating. To use you apply with a clean finger and buff it in. Any excess can be wiped or licked off. It sounds quite messy but it is really effective once you get the right amount!



Bubblegum tastes exactly like Snow Fairy, candy floss, pear drops and of course, bubblegum. I do like the scent but I find it weird as a flavour, it feels like I have shower gel on my lips. I much prefer the Mint Julips flavour but this would be perfect if you like sweet and girly products!

Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush costs £5.50 for 25g.