Thursday, 29 January 2015

Essence Blush Up! Blusher in Heat Wave | Review and Swatches

Hello

I can't wait for Winter to be over. I've been reaching for a lot of Summery products recently and this is my current love.


Strangely, MAC have just announced they are releasing something incredibly similar, hooray for Essence being ahead of the game.

The packaging of Heat Wave is pretty basic but if you're not planning to travel with it then it's fine. I wouldn't like to take it out with me as if i gets knocked then powder can come loose.

Heat Wave looks so pretty, I mainly bought it because of how it looks I will be honest. I love the orange to pink ombre and technically you are getting three shades of blusher.


The only downfall with Heat Wave is that it is perhaps too pigmented so you need to use a really light hand. You can always build it up. The formula is really easy to blend and gives a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks. It doesn't last all day but for £3.50 it's really good. There is another shade which is a lighter pink which no doubt I will pick up at some point.


Have you tried this blusher from Essence?