Thursday, 8 January 2015

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in So Marilyn | Review and Swatches

Hello

When I got a sample of Charlotte Tilbury's K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in the shade So Marilyn I wasn't sure what to make of it. £23 for a lipstick? Please.


Any company that puts so much effort into the packaging of their samples gets a huge thumbs up from me! How cute is that? I didn't want to use it in honesty, I'm that person.

They say: This is Charlotte Tilbury's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. This lipstick is enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression.  K.I.S.S.I.N.G is Charlotte's signature range of ten lipsticks curated with modern and classic icons in mind. It is a capsule colour wardrobe of backstage nudes to red carpet reds made to suit any skin tone.   




I absolutely love this lipstick, it applies so well and feels very comfortable on the lips. I know Charlotte's matte range gets a lot of hype but I find mattes uncomfortable to wear so this is definitely a better alternative for me. I don't think it is a true red which I think suits my skintone. I'm ashamed to say I now want the full size of this and I'm talking myself into paying the £23.


Couldn't help myself.