Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Bourjois Rose Tender Cream Blush | Review and Swatches

Hello

I am no stranger to the cream blushers from Bourjois and I thought I would give Rose Tender a whirl.



The little round pot cream blushers come in 6 shades now, with 03 Rose Tender being one of the original ones launched last Summer. I don't really tend to go for pink blushers as I think orangey coral ones suit me better but hey, can't stay in your comfort zone all the time.

To apply I swirl my finger into the pot and dab it onto my cheeks, and then blend out using my finger. I'm not a lover of using brushes for cream products but a brush may work fine for you. You can use this blusher for a subtle wash of colour or build it up to what you prefer.

Rose Tender is a soft muted pink shade which gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and I find it perfect for this time of year.




Rose Tender from Bourjois costs £7.99 which is about average. I think this will last ages as you don't need a lot.