Thursday, 11 December 2014

Topshop Lip Bullet in Joyride* | Review and Swatches

Hello

You may remember how impressed I was with Rio Rio from Topshop which is a traditional lipstick so I was intrigued how Joyride from the lip bullet range would fare.


I quite like the packaging, it makes it easy to see at a glance what colour it is. It is a twist up mechanism but the bullet itself is the traditional lipstick shape rather than the triangular lip crayon shape.


The formula is very smooth and almost creamy but still has an incredible colour payoff. The finish is satiny and not at all drying on the lips. I find that Joyride has excellent wear time and I love to wear it at a weekend.


I think I prefer the matte finishes from the Topshop lipstick offerings but I am so impressed with Joyride. The lip bullets are £8 from Topshop.