Sunday, 28 December 2014

The Weekly Ramble #86

Hello

The weekly face:


My last waffling on of 2014, how fast has that gone? I've been off all week so I'm a bit lost with all my days to be honest.

On Tuesday we went to see the latest Hobbit film which was quite good, again it was too long and could have easily been shortened down.

On Wednesday I worked for my Mum as Christmas Eve is mental in her shop so it helps to have an extra pair of hands. I never want to see another Olaf balloon in my life. When we had finished I had my traditional Christmas Eve bath using a Lush bath product, it was the Melting Angel this year and I can confirm it was amazing. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep! It's super weird staying up past 10pm for me!

Thursday of course was Christmas Day! I woke James up at 7am and we proceeded to open our presents. We both got thoroughly spoiled and I love everything that I received. In the afternoon we went to my parents' house to play some Monopoly and eat some more food. My Dad was working nights which sucks but we got a few hours with him. We headed home quite early as we had an early start the next day.

Friday, Boxing Day, we made our way to see James' family which takes about 2 hours so we left our house at 7:30am. Ouch. There wasn't a lot of cars on the motorway so we got there really quickly. We have our Christmas Dinner on Boxing Day which is always amazing, I ate so much but it was so worth it. After a quiz and some catching up we made our way home. On our journey home it started to snow which was a bit scary being on the motorway as the overtaking lane was completely obscured but we got home in one piece.

Yesterday we attempted to tidy the house and find homes for things but there's just so much stuff! Today we need to do the food shopping and I need to take some blog photos, I've been so lax in December which isn't like me. I'm back at work tomorrow too but I'm hoping it will be quiet! I'm going to nip in to town too after work for some new running trainers as mine are just too painful, lets hope it's not too busy!

Hope you've had a good Christmas.