Sunday, 14 December 2014

The Weekly Ramble #84

Hello

The weekly face:


How strange not being in front of a white background.

This week has been a strange one, it doesn't feel like Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. I went for my latest tattoo on Thursday which I am in love with, no doubt I will be putting a picture on when it's not in the gross healing stage. I'm already planning my next one, it's true what they say, it's an addiction.

James' family came up on Saturday and we went for some lunch and had a mooch about. James' Mum makes the best cakes ever and she came up with loads of goodies, delicious.

I feel really ropey at the moment (hence the dodgy picture) so I'm going to have a relaxing day and hopefully get my Christmas tree up! Next week is my works Christmas do and James' birthday, on the same day no less, so that should get me in the festive spirit.