Sunday, 7 December 2014

The Weekly Ramble #83

Hello

The weekly face:


So, December arrived in a hurry. This week has been a whirlwind in honesty.

On Monday I started the NHS Couch to 5k program which entails running 3 times a week to a podcast. I've never attempted to run before but I am actually really enjoying it. I've totted up my distances and I've actually done 5 miles this week. I've been going before work so it doesn't interfere with my loafing about after work and it's a great start to my morning. The only problem I've encountered is my trainers have rubbed my feet so badly, it hurts to wear shoes. Sadface. I've managed to rope James in too which is a surprise.

I was at college this Thursday and I had a terrifying thought the evening before, "should I try not to be as geeky so I fit in better", of course that would never achieve anything and I don't know why I thought it. I'm super happy being nerdy so I'm going to just roll with it.

Yesterday was traumatic, we had to take Karl to the vets and they operated on him then and there. He's fine now just dossing about but you know.

Today I'm going to finish wrapping Christmas presents, do my college homework and go shopping with my Mum.