Thursday, 4 December 2014

MUA Luxe Precision Felt Eyeliner in Black | Review and Swatches

Hello

Liquid eyeliner is something I have never been able to get the hang of, I've tried numerous different ones but to no avail. After asking on Twitter for noob-proof eyeliners the Precision Felt Liner from MUA's Luxe was recommended to me.


I really like the packaging of this eyeliner, some budget brands aren't really fussed about the packaging but I'm pleased to say that isn't the case here. Most of the gold lettering has worn off now but I have had it for ages.

I think the felt tip nib is what really makes this liner foolproof, even I can apply it without making a mess. I find it easiest to use the side of the nib rather than just the point as it feels like I have more control over it. The formula is super black and doesn't fade or travel.


Excuse that unkempt brow - still trying to grow them out.

If you are someone that struggles applying liquid eyeliner I would definitely recommend this, if you don't get on with it you've only lost £3. The MUA Luxe Precision Felt Eyeliner is available from Superdrug.