Tuesday, 9 December 2014

LUSH Dirty Soap* | Review

Hello

I've never been much of a solid soap girl in honesty but if anyone was going to sway me it would be Lush..


With a name like Dirty I had no idea what to expect in honesty, but thankfully Dirty has a minty and uplifting scent! Dirty is a rectangular turquoise soap with the word Dirty embedded into it, it is then topped off with a silver glittery spray. The silver goes after a few uses and doesn't leave you sparkly.


Dirty contains menthol, pine, sandalwood and oakmoss which makes for a very refreshing and a bit tingly experience. Dirty is definitely a unisex scent that makes you feel really clean after using. It lathers well which is just what you want in a soap really! I do find that I need to moisturise after using Dirty as it is a bit drying which is unusual for me. That doesn't put me off as I absolutely love the scent. I'm definitely asking Santa for a few of these this year as I love it so much, and at £4.10 for 100g it won't break the bank.

The Dirty range also includes a perfume which I will be having a spritz of the next time I'm in store. What is your favourite soap from Lush?