Wednesday, 31 December 2014

January Wishlist

Hello
Basic


  1. Roots - Lush - £10.25
  2. Anastasia Brow Wiz - Cult Beauty - £15.50
  3. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara - Boots - £9.99
  4. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hot Pepper - £8.99
1. I've really been loving Lush's haircare range recently and I've read so many good things about Roots. My friend Rachel has just purchased this and I can't wait to see how she gets on.

2. Every man and his dog seems to use this and I'm not usually a sucker for hype. I do love a tidy eyebrow and I think this offering looks great.

3. I've read a review on this mascara recently and it's jumped right to the top of my wishlist. I've been using a Too Faced one but it's far too expensive to repurchase so I'm going to give this one a whirl.

4. Even though I think I've found my perfect red I still want to try Hot Pepper from Bourjois. I think it looks amazing and not too expensive either. Win.