Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Janjira Art of Siam Thai Lime and Ginger Hand Wash | Review

Hello

I had never heard of Janjira before so I didn't really know what to expect.


A bit of background about me, I am a worrier by nature and I think there is nothing worse than going to wash your hands and there is either no soap left or worse, a grotty looking bar of it. Eugh. Ever since I got this travel hand wash it has been in my handbag for those such emergencies. I have taken to using this at work too as hospital soap is so drying I'm going through bucket loads of hand cream.

I understand that a twist top tube of hand wash isn't really ideal for most people, it isn't great if you only want to use it at home but it makes it perfect for travel. The lid won't come off and make a mess which is a bonus.

The product itself is a thick, clear gel which lathers up nicely. I find the scent a bit odd but after it has dried down it is inoffensive. Once your hands are dry it doesn't leave them tight and uncomfortable either.

Janjira say:
This refreshing hand wash contains organic Avocado Oil which provides vitamin A, B, D and E. Ginger and Orange extracts act as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents. While Salicyclic Acid and Caffeine help to hydrate, smooth and soften the skin.

The full size (250ml) of the Thai Lime and Ginger hand wash is £16.00 which is steep for a hand wash. The full sized one comes in a pump so that doesn't appeal to me.