Thursday, 18 December 2014

Essie Spin the Bottle Nail Polish | Review and Swatches

Hello

I received Spin the Bottle by Essie in the first LIB/BBB box and to be honest it's not a very me shade. I like brights and darks but I'm not really a pastel lover.



I like the design of the Essie polishes, they are distinctive and I can spot them a mile away in my collection. It's also handy to have the name on the lid. Spin the Bottle is a nudey-pink which to me is very office appropriate. In the bottle it looks pink but on my nails it looks more nude. Spin the Bottle has a fat brush which is perfect for applying and makes the polish opaque in two coats.




Top: normal light
Bottom: direct sunlight

I find the quality of Essie polishes to be amazing, 5 days before I get any chips. If you think that is a short amount of wear time I type for 8 hours a day! So for all Spin the Bottle isn't necessarily a shade I would have chosen myself I am really impressed with it. Essie polishes are £7.99 and are available from Boots.