Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser | Review

Hello

Recently I found myself on the lookout for a new cleanser. My skin was looking good, just the odd spot here and there so I wanted to start using something a bit more gentle so as not to aggravate it. After a bit of blog scouring I decided to pick up the Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser by Elemis.


First things first, it comes with a pump! Hooray! I'm only about 3/4 through but I've read that the tube goes all the way to the bottom - I hate wasting products so this is a huge thumbs up for me. I think the packaging looks sophisticated and minimal which I really like.

It takes three pumps to do my whole face which sounds like a lot but it really isn't. The scent is very mild and inoffensive. I know it says to remove with a cotton pad (gross) but I just use a flannel like always to ensure that I have removed all of the cleanser. I use this in a morning but not in an evening. I prefer a balm in the evenings but like something lighter in the morning.

Since using the Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser my skin hasn't improved, it has stayed the same. I still get the odd spot here and there but nothing major. Over the past year or so my skin has changed from oily to combination which is a welcome relief and this cleanser works well on my oily T-zone as well as my cheeks which tend to be drier. As this is targeted to oilier skin I was worried it would be drying but as it is so gentle it hasn't had that effect at all.

At £22 it isn't the cheapest but when you find something that works it is worth paying that bit extra for in my opinion.